We would appreciate having your support on this matter in the following ways:
- Sign the petition (http://chng.it/fJx8Hc67cK) and write a short message of support (If you don’t have an email, sign through this link instead: https://tinyurl.com/PalmerAlternatePetition)
- Help us identify co-sponsors to support the petition, which entails verbal support, not financial support.
- Help identify volunteers around the country for this campaign (https://tinyurl.com/PalmerVolunteerSignUp)
- Like and share this petition on your social media platforms.
- Please view the University of Pennsylvania Medical Grand Rounds Presentation (https://tinyurl.com/MedicalRounds).
- Donate to our campaign if you can (http://gf.me/u/y74xbs).
Alternate Petition Sign Up
(if you don’t have an email)
Co-sponsors of this petition:
- I Care Academy
- 400 years coalition
- The 400
- The Human Connection
- The Philadelphia Commission on African and Caribbean Affairs
Volunteer Sign Up Form
- Fill out the volunteer sign up form, and indicate what states and field(s) of institution(s) you will be reaching out to
- Make a list of the institutions/groups you will reach out to (for example: all medical schools in your target state) and fill in their names and identify primary contacts at this link: https://tinyurl.com/PalmerOutreachDatabase (tip: primary contacts can be found through organization websites)
- Send the petition to these institutions!
- Update the spreadsheet with the date you reached out, the date you heard back, and whether the institute will help support our cause
- Make sure to check that the institutes you want to contact have not already been contacted by another volunteer!
- Focus outreach to decision makers in these institutes (i.e. directors, CEOs, presidents, superintendents, managers, administrators, supervisors, etc.)
- Regional Volunteer Coordinators will eventually be selected from those have demonstrated commitment through volunteer services.